1.07 Asset Register
The Asset register is found in the Profile Set Up module, accessible by administrators and project managers. You can import assets from the Import feature (see Tutorial 1.06) or add assets individually from the Asset Register.
- Manage and register assets by serial and image
- Manage and register assets by company, owner, users and location
- Manage and register assets by class and type (custom)
- Track assets by purchase cost and date
- Track assets by net book and resale values
- Track assets by depreciation value and method (custom)
- Maintain and service assets by insurance cover and manufacturer’s warranty
- Maintain and service assets by storing important certificates and documents
- Allocate assets directly from a project plan in the Task Information tab
- Build an Allocation History per asset automatically by allocating assets to tasks
Watch our 10 minute Masterclass to build your knowledge base on Asset Management with Drive Lynx!